Friday, July 13, 2007

Hello. Friday.

I can't believe how long it has been since I blogged last! Things have been too crazy for me lately and they aren't about to slow down yet ... YAY! Indian Rocks for the 4th of July was so much fun. Now Joe and I have about five days to get a TON of stuff done before we leave for Chicago on Wednesday morning. I am so excited for this trip I can barely contain myself. CHA, seeing my family, seeing my AMM family (!!), seeing my best friends back home, then I'm off to NYC to party with Joe's friends and check out the scene there. I have no idea what opportunties this trip will bring me and Joey but we are so optimistic and excited to see what life has in store for us next!

Work. Work. Work. though before we leave. I just finished a fun Junkitz Envelope Album and am working on the rest of the product they sent me. But after that I have some fun fun projects brewing for after CHA. Oh I am so stoked!

I took a minute out this afternoon to take a couple of photos. Wow it's so hot outside. I took like five and was sweating. Uck - I think inside with my ice tea, scrapping stuff, Fergie, and air conditioning will do just fine! I am hoping to get to the beach on Sunday to relax a bit before all the drama starts on Monday.

Well, I hope everyone has a rockin' weekend.

*Ciao*

No comments: