Thursday, February 14, 2008

almost home....

It's been a crazy week and I'm so ready to get home to be with my hubby and puppies!  CHA was really great.  AMM took several people this year so it was so nice to just hang back and take in all the yummy goodness!

I get home on Saturday (staying with the fabulous Alison of AMM) and I can't wait to dive back into scrapping and creating!  I may have been at a loss of mojo BEFORE CHA but now I'm totally energized and ready to go!

One of the awesome groups we met at CHA this year was the awesome girls from Craft Critique.  They are a great blog full of industry releases and reviews and they have some amazing things planned.  Be sure to check out their site and see all the cool CHA reviews and favorites!

Oh... and they gave me Hot Shirt of the Day... lol!  

Okay... my laptop is going nuts on me right now and won't let me post the pic b/c I forgot my mouse at home.  But in a few days this blog will be rockin' with pics, stuff to share, and GIVEAWAYS! 

Yup, I said it... I'm going to be starting my very first blog RAKs and giveaways.  I have a ton of great stuff I've been putting together so you won't want to miss it!

And....

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I'm so lonely without my best friend and hubby but we are going to celebrate a be-lated v-day together as soon as I get home.  I love you Joey!

No comments: