Monday, January 28, 2008

back home & starting over...

2008 has already seemed to start slipping away from me. There are so many things I have planned for this year - so many leaves I hope to turn over... but January is come and almost gone and I've made little if any headway. So, this is a new start for me. A new commitment to be better about blogging, about creating the art that I love, about having faith in myself and not being afraid to mess up.

Joey and I just got home this morning from Gasparilla weekend in Tampa. It was a lot of fun (and a tiny bit not fun...lol!), crazy pirates all over the place, beads, coins, and advertising paraphernalia flying at our heads (or hitting me in the eye), beer, good friends & family, and amazing food (as always).

I have pictures from that, the Giuliani rally we went to at McCabbs last week, and some fun pics of my hubby's birthday cake.... all on the way. But for now I have a bit of work to do and will catch up on all my photos tonight!

Until then....

{hugs!}

No comments: