Thursday, April 12, 2007

* A Million Memories* DT Sponsor
~Urban Lily!~

OMG! I have been having so much fun with one of my DT sponsor this month URBAN LILY! I have already done a few LO's and I can't believe that I still have over 75% of my product left! Here is the first set of projects that I've finished. To read more about the materials used or to shop *A Million Memories* go to: A Million Memories.com!.

Check out all of the fun things going on at A Million Memories. We have an awesome Art Journal Challenge going on HERE!. And we are still running our April 1st - 14th Challenge HERE!

AND ... AMM is having an awesome April Kit Contest! Check out the details HERE and enter to win a Kodak Easy Share Printer!

I'll have more later!




2 comments:

Bev said...

what beautiful papers!! Is that this months kit???

Lori Gentile said...

You are totally rocking the UL! I'm loving it all!