Thursday, March 20, 2008

car ride...

Joey and I took Roxy to the Veteran's Park Dog Run on Tuesday for the first time. We had taken Crystal there a few times but unless there is someone there to chase her all over the place she never really dug it - and Roxy was finally old enough we thought to start really getting socialized so we tried it out. They loved it! I was so surprised at how well Roxy did with the other dogs... she was a good little pack mate!

I didn't take my camera into the park because I had no clue how it was all going to work out but next time I'm definitely taking it in....

we did have some fun on the car ride home though!


Crystal is so cute in the car. She LOVES car rides and sits on my lap or on Joe's the whole time watching...





And Roxy is a ham...
Yoda face!


And yeah... had to take a couple of myself but I was grunging it that day (especially with sand and dirty dogs all over me). Oh, and yes I did dye my hair practically black. And I LOVE it!

I cannot wait to scrap these photos... they all came out pretty great (imho... lol)!

So what am I working on today? I have a project I'm finishing up for a new C&T Publishing Release. My other projects for them have finally been released so I will probably be posting the full pics of them tomorrow so everyone can see them finally! I hate waiting... lol. I'm also working on some fun stuff with Hambly for A Million Memories AND my AMM DT Entry (I hope everyone decides to try out! It's a great club to work for!!)

Oh one more thing... have you seen.....

Sassafrass Lass Pocketful of Rosies


I want this line... SO BAD! I totally am in love with it. This is my favorite of the papers but I really love them all and you can see them all by clicking on the link up there. Check them out! No buying more stuff though until after the move *tear*.....

Tomorrow is Friday... YAY! And.... I'll be doing a little blog giveaway featuring a *BRAND NEW* C&T Publishing Product. I'll also be doing some stash RAKs in the next few weeks to purge a bit and share the goods before I move. So be sure to stop by tomorrow!

{hugs}

3 comments:

Mandi Johnson said...

I love the new sassafrass line too! I thiiiink I might be getting some soon... hopefully!

cinnibonbon said...

AWWW..I was not able to see your photos for some reason. Hey but that SASSA paper rocks. Thanks for sharing.

Jan C. said...

omg--I hadn't seen the new sassafras line. Thanks for the link, that stuff is cute.