Tuesday, April 22, 2008

moving countdown: 2 days till go time

Sorry, no fun pictures or anything today. Hopefully tomorrow I will have more time. Today is a BIG day in the madness that is moving week. The truck gets dropped off, I have to pull everything out of the garage and make my final trip to St. Vincent's, and then pack pack pack....

We did finally get the apartment we wanted. The landlady took forever to give us an answer and we were really shaking in our boots for a bit about it. But we have the place we wanted and now we just have to cross our fingers and hope and pray everything works perfectly (or as close to it as possible).

Tomorrow my first article goes up on Craft Critique. Be sure to check it out!

I'm off to do more packing! Hopefully I can give a better update a bit later tonight!

{hugs}

Please pray for a safe and stress-free move for us!

No comments: