Friday, April 11, 2008

waiting...

For the new DT to be announced at A Million Memories. More nervous this time than I was last year I think... probably because now I know what an amazing group of girls are over there and how unbelievable Michelle is to design for. I've made some really great friends over the past year and I hope I'm asked to design again for them... still crossing my fingers! lol!

For Joey to come back to Florida one last time to help me pack up and move out. I miss him so much and while him coming down to help me probably isn't the most cost effective decision in the world I NEED to see him. It's been pretty emotional for me trying to deal with all of our "stuff" alone so having him here will totally re-energize me for the trip up.

So while I'm waiting I'm finally getting started packing my closet up which is a HUGE mess. I have stuff in there from grade school - high school - all kinda of crazy stuff. This is going to be the final purge I think of stuff I know I won't use... lol. Like who really needs their high school econ notebook? Seriously...

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

{hugs}

3 comments:

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
kyrie 7
hermes
a bathing ape
supreme clothing
golden goose outlet
air jordan
ggdb
stone island sale
jordan shoes

stoorin said...

replica bags visit the site w4l24b1m06 replica bags ru check this link right here now f3j75p6i06 bags replica gucci replica bags seoul replica bags us additional hints z5q95a3r18 replica bags in china

sough said...

s8h70e4y84 v9n15h0v37 r4a77i0v51 o6i91n1l94 s9r83t3p05 t5w82o9h69