Monday, May 21, 2007

How do you define your love?


This little mini book was made using the April 2007 Kit from *A Million Memories*. This was for Pit Stop #3 for ScrappyArts Amazing Scrap Race. Click on the picture for a larger image. More detailed pics can be found on my Gallery at AMM.

Happy Monday to everyone. This is going to be a super busy week for me but I hope to get a ton done too! I lvoe being busy. It keeps me on my toes and I'm always at my most creative when I'm moving like this.

I got a chance to cyber-connect with a few friends over the past few days and I'm so missing The Midwest. I can't wait until CHA in July and our move which will hopefully come shortly after!

I've re-discovered the Photo Booth on my computer too and have been taking a bunch of silly photos. I LOVE my new hair cut!
♥TFL!♥

No comments: