Sunday, June 3, 2007

High Tide


Southwest Florida finally got its first big rain of the season. BUT it happened to be a high tide day too so our little neighborhood got a bit water logged! In the second picture you can tell how high the water got... It covered my neighbor's dock and the water went all the way through their lower level. But THAT'S why our houses are on stilts! The Herons, other Birds, and Fishes had a good time though!

I know I have been so behind on my blogging and scrapping lately. I have a few things to finish today and will hopefully have my Cherry Arte Product Spotlight up and ready to go. I am so excited to get a TON of new product this week that I'm waiting on. The *A Million Memories* June Kit has been sent out and I can't wait to get my hands on the Love, Elsie goodies. PLUS, Elsie is going to be doing a Scrap★Star Chat on June 26. I can't wait to get a chance to see what she did with our kit and to chat with her a bit! It's going to be rockin' so don't miss it!

Happy Sunday!

No comments: