Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back from Coco Grove...


Well we are finally back from Miami. We had such a great time getting in some quality time with Andy (our British friend from ships). I barely took any pictures b/c the boys aren't really into them but I did manage to get Joe to take a quick shot of ME before we headed out for dinner last night. We went to this amazing new restaurant called Christabelle's Quarter which is New Orleans French Quarter style. The place was gorgeous. Everything in it was taken from mansions, castles, or squares from all over the world. So pretty. I didn't have my good camera so all my shots of the place came out horrible but go to their website and check out the beauty! Christabelle's Quarter.

So I am home now and ready to go. I am going to do a few "fun scrapping" things before I get busy on my DT work. I want to get a couple of just for me challenges done b/c I'm feeling like designing a few funky LOs. I may get busy on Suzanne's Art Journal Challenges too!

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Denise Hallett said...

Mere, you look like you've lost weight........you look fantastic!