Saturday, June 16, 2007

*Jenni Bowlin Studio*




This month one of the Manufacturer Sponsors was Jenni Bowlin Studio. I was sent the Summer Picnic Line and got a couple of really sweet LO's done! You can read more about the LO's at my *A Million Memories* Gallery!

The rest of today will be spent doing laundry and getting packed for Miami. I do hope to do some more scrapping tonight in between there. I am going to be working with my 2nd sponsor this month ... Around the Block!

I hope everyone is have a good weekend. I can't wait to get to Miami and to the pool! We are going out for Sushi tomorrow night too ..... yummmmmm!

Have a great weekend! *Smooches*

2 comments:

Gee. said...

wow wee!! that top lo in particular is YUMMY!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Mere, those are absolutely gorgeous! I'll have to look into the Jenni Bowlin line. It's SO beautiful.

Have a great trip too!