Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3KCBWDAY3: knit + crochet heroes.


hello. it's day 3 of Knitting and Crochet Blog Week and we are all sharing our yarn-crafting heroes.



don't we all wish we could knit + crochet as fast as dash can run? yes i may be a tiny bit obsessed with recruiting little miss's toys for quickie photo shoots now.

i feel like this is a topic i blog a lot about... i have many blogs that i follow and i'm constantly looking for new people to inspire me. i shared these favorite daily reads during Knit + Crochet Design Week, so if you want more than i share this time be sure to check them out, there are some really really good ones!

in an effort not to repeat them all i searched out some new (to me) inspiration today to share and add to my bloglovin' feed.

pickles...


i'm sure many of you avid knitters already know about this blog and yarn shop but seriously, i am in love. every piece of knitwear is gorgeous. it's in norwegian so some google translate action is necessary if you would like to read the posts but really just the pictures are truly amazing. i plan on making little miss a tunic like this for next fall... or maybe even a lighter version for now before it gets too warm. hmm. so pretty.

one sheepish girl...


i have a special place in my heart for miss meredith! yup we share the same name... and many of the same loves. yarncrafts, vintage, vinyl... her photography and diys are so great. i love her take on weekend plan posts. style boards are my favorite.

she recently finished this fawn-cho...


is it not AH-MAZ-ING? it's a pattern from Tiny Owl's Magic Attic and i think her execution of it is just fantastic. i can't tell you how much i'm gushing over this. i wish i could stop looking at it... do i really dare give it go myself? eek.

tiny owl knits...

speaking of tiny owl. another dreamy knit designer whose patterns are going into my wishlist. (and maybe a few into my cart now!) oh my... they are lovely.  be sure to check out her pattern shop here to see all of the loveliness, but here are a few of my favorites...


so. so. sweet.


might have to make these cuties for my mom. she's a bird lover.


ok and if these sweet felted castles weren't amazing enough.... 


they are hook & dpn needle storage!!!
ahhhhh. omg. i die. right now. 

as soon as i find the perfect feltable wool i am making these for my vintage hook & needle collection. ridiculously sweet.

so those are a few of my newest knit + crochet heroes... as i said earlier my mostest favoritest reads (yes i know those aren't real words) were already shared in my Knit + Crochet Design Week Daily Reads post, so please be sure to check that out for lots more amazing inspiration!

to check out who inspires the rest of the Knitting and Crochet Blog Week participants search for: 3KCBWDAY3 - thanks for dropping by!

love.









No comments: