Monday, March 5, 2007

Diary of a Bride



















Title: Diary of a Bride
Size: 12x12
Paper: My Mind's Eye "Bohemia" Collection, Page torn from my Journal
Alpha: Creative Imagination Sonnets
Embellies: Basic Grey Rub-ons, JoAnn Scrap Essentials Metallic Brads

411. This LO was done for the ScrapJammies Online Crop Elsie Sketch Challenge and Ad Challenge. I just love how cute they came out. Sometimes I interpret these challenges so literally so I was happy that this time I could really create something that was my own while still living up to the heart of the challenge! Plus, I think it was a great way to scrap what my thoughts were that day as I was getting ready. What a great way to preserve them so that later our kids can read it and think about our day from a very personal place!

No comments: