Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I've been tagged!

OMG! I was so busy this NSD weekend that I didn't even notice I was *tagged* !! Thanks Lisa!

The rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I am the oldest of two children. (Me and my little sis Erin!)

2. I am a.... OMG, event palnner, videographer, marketing designer, & SCRAPPER!

3. I love the smell of Indian temple Incense. (Weird right? I even keep the packs that the stick come in b/c they small awesome for so long!)

4. I wish I was... famous for ONE of my endeavors! Either designing or event planning!

5. I am irrationally afraid of... The Dark! I have no idea what I'm going to do when I have kids b/c I'm still afraid of the boogey man!

6. I met my hubby in Hawaii while working on cruise ship. Long Story! Oh, he did win me in a chugging contest!

7. I have had the same best friend since KINDERGARTON! And I am still a bossy little 5 year old!

Thanks again Lisa ... Now I tag the ladies of the AMM DT and anyone else I can get to today!

I've been working on a ton of stuff and it should be posted at *A Million Memories* within the next day or so! Happy belated NSD! I can't believe I didn't even post all of the 411 on the HUGE scrapping weekend we had over at AMM! Head over there and get into the challenges b/c you have until Saturday to post! Oh the prizes they are giving away RAWK!

* ♥ SMOOCHES ♥ *

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad you enjoyed being tagged! I didn't get much scrappin done over NSD b/c my kids actitvities got in the way. Can't wait to see what you worked on!

Jenn said...

Dang it! I just tagged you from my blog!!! Lisa beat me too it!