Monday, October 8, 2007

just a couple more Oct kit designs...

Last night and this morning I finished two more projects with the October Kit from A Million Memories. The first is a layout I did of my puppies...


And this is a little mini-accordion I did this morning and it really took no time at all. The hardest part was figuring out which pictures would look cute that tiny!


The mini-accordion is 1.5" x 4" and started out as a piece of cardstock cut to 10.5" x 4. This was such a cute and simple project and I think it would make a really cute favor or thank you.


This week is going to be amazing and super super busy! I have a manufacturer kit from Sassafras Lass that I'm going to be working on and a few more on their way. I also am working on some great class projects for A Million Memories, and my DT Challenge is still going on too until the 15th.

Joey comes home on Thursday night (really late too) and then Saturday I'm leaving for Orlando to see my mom and all of her friends for a weekend of cropping and fun. Joe and I are making time for sushi when he gets home (of course) and I can't wait to see my mom. Plus I've never been to a crop before so it's going to be fun scrapping with friends and my momma! (We'll be making some time for shopping and other stuff too!)

This past Friday my copies of Visual Chronicles and Journal Revolution came in and I have been devouring them. Well, not literally of course but they do put me in the mood to bake cookies! My review of these fabulous books will be featured in the November AMM Newsletter and on the website. I'm also doing a little technique section in the AMM Nov. Newsletter!

As if all that wasn't enough... I have a ton of errands to run to get the house and some things ready for Joe to come home AND I ran out of my favorite adhesive yesterday. So I guess that means it's back to the craft store as well.

I also wanted to find out if anyone could help me out with something: I'm looking for Mounted Rubber Alphabet Stamps. I have a really small set (Target $1) that's a typewriter font but I would also like a medium and even larger size too. I'm open to any font but I would really like a typewriter style or really basic font. Can anyone help me out?

Marshall McLuhan COTD: Today I pulled the Four of Clubs which reads simply: "AFFLUENCE CREATES POVERTY" (true, but I'd much rather be on the affluent end or in the middle!)

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

Your pups are the CUTEST!

Very creative mini book about your family! LOVE IT!

Gabrielle from AMM :)