Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday Already!

Just a quick post to catch-up a bit! Sorry no pics today, at least not until a bit later.

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Mine was rather quiet. Joey and I had the whole weekend to ourselves - so we've been doing a lot of working (which for me is more fun than his work, imho!), cleaning up, cooking & baking, and relaxing together.

I have TON of projects that somehow all got started at the same time, which makes my studio a little confusing but I am hoping that by this afternoon I'll have a few of them finished up! I'm so eager to get some new stuff out there!

I also wanted to let everyone know that there are some cool things happening at AMM that you HAVE to check out. Michelle has started a Dec. Kit Naming Contest/RAK. We also have a card contest happening right now, and I'll be posting another fun contest this week! The prizes for our Holiday Contests are so cool so be sure to check them out!

Have a great Sunday!

{hugs}

(sorry if there are any major spelling mistakes but I forgot to shut off my computer last night and it's taking forever to keep up with my typing! time to let her rest a few hours while I scrap!)

No comments: