Monday, March 14, 2011

some late night gushing...

hello + goodbye monday...

sorry for the late post. today was a busy day for me, most of the house "stuff" leftover from sunday had to be finished today because tomorrow is abby's 9mo. ped appointment (and coincidentally the day she turns 9 mo.!!)

sunday was so insane. we tried to get our tire fixed, no go, the tear isn't in the tread but on the side so that means next week we'll be buying a full set of new tires. it's been too long coming anyway... after that we did laundry, target shopping, and grocery shopping. doing any of those things on a sunday afternoon/evening is such a ridiculous propsition. too crowded, stores too messy... all we wanted to do was get back home.

when we finally did i pushed myself HARD to do my day's workout. i was so proud of myself afterward but it really took some coaxing, and my back was screaming at me after the laundromat... it got done though.

so today was a "putting the house back together" day... and then when i was all done i spent the rest of my alone time working on the many layouts i have sitting waiting to be finished after this past week and watching my current obsession...


i watched season 1 & 2 last month on netflix streaming but just got my dvd queue fixed (joe had too many off the wall things coming that just weren't appealing to me) so i'm now working on season 3. i'm wholly addicted to this show. first of all... Jonathan Rhys Meyers is phenomenally hot. and yes... this is the gushing part...


like seriously hot. he and all his many stages of facial hair... plus he's irish. which, well... just kind of gets me.

and if he's not enough eye candy to make you want to watch this show. i give you Henry Cavill...



so besides the great looking people on the show i have to say that the story of henry VIII and his wives... and his successors... has always been one of my favorite in history. and i really think this show is well done, exciting, dramatic, sexy. good times!

i feel a little weird that i just did a post about a. a tv show and b. the fact that i'm crushing on the boys like a teenager... but oh well. tomorrow is a big day but i promise to share another turntable tuesday and get some photos taken of the layouts i've finished!

love.

No comments: