Thursday, December 27, 2007

a crazy christmas...

It's been a great Christmas Holiday so far and for Joey and I our vacation is just getting started. We will be at my parents until the 5th of January and I have been taking these days to relax with my family. Things have been pretty busy around here and unfortunately on Christmas Eve we found out that we were victims of identity theft. It's been very stressful dealing with this over the holidays but we are hopeful that once we return home it will all work out. We are NOT letting this ruin our holidays!

Now it's definately back to work though! My mom and I have been doing some scrap-shopping and starting tonight will be playing with all of our new goodies together.

I know I promised some fun photos sooon - and I'm waiting for nightfall tonight to get going on them. Every year my mom does such an amazing job decorating the house and although it's a bit late the house is too beautiful not to share.

A Million Memories released their January Kit a bit early this month and it's so gorgeous....


It''s yummy yummy! You can order it here and don't forget that you can add an order to save on shipping with any leftover Christmas $$!

Also, we are doing a really cute giveaway over at A Million Memories...


All you have to do is visit our Valentines Giveaway thread and let us know what your favorite Valentines Day lines are this year and what fun projects you have planned. Then on Monday we'll be picking a winner and you'll get these two super cute kit boxes from Daisy D's!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and that you and your families have a blessed new year!

{hugs}

No comments: