Thursday, June 5, 2008

back to blogging

Hey to everyone who is wondering where the heck I am and what I'm doing.  It's been a pretty crazy life change moving to JC.  I'm loving it but things have been really busy and I'm just now taking a moment to get the creative part of my life back on track.  I am finally employed but I want to share more about that later.  Let's just say that I finally have be employed with my favorite company EVER and I'm so excited for the opportunity!  My house is no where completed but will be by this weekend because I have to scrap!!  We had our cousin Mia with us last week and so all the leftover "stuff" got shoved into my room which meant pushing back unpacking my studio again - ugh.  

I just wanted to say "hi" - so Hi!  I promise I'll have a nice long blog post with photos and updates.  Life is pretty awesome right now and I'm loving NYC!  

More soon...

{hugs}

2 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

So glad to hear things are going so well for you both!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Hi! Saw your post on 2Peas/PUB and came over for a visit :0)

I used to live in W. New York NJ (Jacobs Ferry) for five years before moving back to the midwest (IL). You're going to LOVE NY/NJ!!

If you love Japanese, go visit the Japanese store (MITSUWA) on River Road in Edgewater NJ. They have small shops, food court & all sorts of fun stuff!

Are you going to CHA in Chicago? Hope we can meet at 2Peas' event or come to LaserLine (4114) & TaDa Creative Studios (2325)...that's where I'm hanging out!