Friday, December 19, 2008

it was not like this 20 minutes ago...


all the sudden we were covered. i love it.
so we are here! winter. i feel like this year just ran full speed ahead and didn't give a thought to waiting for me. and now here we are.


i feel like we've survived a lot in 2008. the hugest craziest move. late furniture, new jobs. too much work and too little. but we've gotten through it. and we're good. and most importantly - i'm good and he's good. so we are having fun again. love it.

a bunch has been happening. the best part of the past few months hands down was spending thanksgiving break with my parents and sister here in ny/nj. poker. midtown. lady liberty. australia.

and now it's almost christmas and it's time to get going on 2009. i found a certain 24 before 25 and was amazed at really how much of it i had accomplished. frankly i didn't really put my all into that 24 but it got me thinking about all i could get done if i got off on a good start towards a new list of 26... so that's what the plan is.

to help me i'll be closely following julie's project fifty-two

okay so i'm now getting distracted by anchorman on tbs. back to my christmas cards and teddy grahams. thanks for hanging on with me folks.

1 comment:

Denise Hallett said...

this is a great shot, mere....can you email it to me
xoxo mom