Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happy Friday !!

What a great Friday Night I have had !! I got the email notice today that the *New* Kodak Easy Share All-in-One Printers were available in-stock at Best Buy. I was so not expecting Joey to say that we could go TONIGHT to get it. AND he asked to take me out for Sushi. What a lucky girl I am !!~!!

So after stuffing ourselves with yummy yummy sushi we went out and got the 5300. I am so excited!! My printer was streaking my photos so bad and was just about ready to abandon me all together. I've already printed off a few "tester" fun photos and I am so happy with the quality.

And I am so thankful for this man.... he is sexy, thoughtful, passionate, creative, supportive, loving, honest, patient, and SPOILS me to no end!! I love my hubby so much and I'm so thankful for everything he does to support me.

No comments: