Friday, April 6, 2007

Yesterday's **Doodles & Dawdles**



Yesterday was such a fun day! First (after a brief client meeting) we went to this great little stamping/paper crafting store that I had heard about. It's OLD name was Oblique but the new owner is claling it The Wicked Rubber Stamper. So the new owner took over in October and apparently in the 11 years it was open the old owner NEVER HAD A SALE! Not one! So she put ALL of the old stock of rubber stamps, paper, etc. on 50-75% off to move it. Yesterday I got about $95 worth of stamps and stuff for $28 bucks! Oh I was so stoked! These are some of the stamps I got ~~ now I seriously can't wait to start the AMM Art Journal Challenge.




Then last night Joe and I watched The Office and just took some us and the couch time! I did a little doodling. Which I guess turned into a LOT of doodling! We have a super busy weekend coming up with a Rehearsal Dinner tonight to shoot and a long Wedding tomorrow. Today though we get to do a little shopping! I hope everyone has a great weekend if I end up being MIA!

**Smooches & {{{HUGS}}}**

No comments: