Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hello Mojo....

I have been so behind on my blogging and designing! Things in the Taylor household have been super busy. I am in the middle of planning the NAWP National Conference and have been doing a ton of graphic design work for A Million Memories so my art design has kind of taken a side road to all of that. Really, to be honest, all of that other stuff came at a perfect time for me to hide that I've been on a bit of a creative slump. BUT I always can count on the fab girls from AMM to pull me out!!

I got the May AMM Kit and I'm LOVIN' IT! I immediately got a ton of ideas and just finished the little Melissa Frances Heart Album that came in the kit. YUMMY colors this month! Here's a peek at the kit ... I'll post my creations after they've been released into the gallery!



I've also been taking a ton of pictures and my order of the new Hambly Rub-Ons came in. So as soon as I'm done with my DT responsibilities I'm going to have some fun with that stuff.

**Smooches**

No comments: