Friday, April 11, 2008

just got the news...

A little bit ago that I did not make it on the 2008 AMM DT. I'm really blown away by who was chosen for the new team and so excited for Michelle! I think they are going to have a great year and I can't wait to see what they all do with the kits. You can see the DT announcement here!

As for me... I'm totally okay with not being in the team this year. I've been a little overwhelmed the past few months and with the move know that I need some time to just chill out and get settled. Plus this means I can concentrate again on scrapping just for me!

I'm definitely not leaving AMM, the community there is the best anywhere and I love Michelle so much. So you'll still be seeing all of their fabulous kits on my blog every month, lol...

So now that that's over, I can barely hold these LO's in anymore. I really loved doing them and it haven't felt this way about my layouts for a LONG time!

*Little Me*



I have been wanting to do this layout for so long and could never get it just right. I took the Little Me class at CHA and STILL couldn't make it work. Well when I found this picture and saw my BG Mellow it finally all fell into place.

*Self 4/04/08*



Joey asked me to take a photo for him... awwww. There is actually going to be a second page to this one but it's too dark to take the picture now. I got about one shot and the rest were ruined when I was attacked by the dogs.... lol!

So I want to again congratulate the new AMM DT! Be sure to check these ladies out because they are amazing!

{hugs!}

No comments: